SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and DANNY CODY
Here is your opportunity to secure this spacious elevated and breezy 2 bedroom apartment situated in the perfect inner city base of Newmarket giving you great proximity to the CBD. This property has been designed with an open plan concept whilst incorporating easy flow living. The apartment also has the added benefit of an individual single lock up garage with extra storage.
Ideally located in the inner northern suburb of Newmarket, this apartment is only 5 kilometres (10min) from the CBD and is in walking proximity to the recently refurbished Reading Newmarket Village and cinemas, Caf/dining and hotel precinct, numerous retail hubs and highly regarded schools whilst having easy access to the Airport link, Clem 7 Tunnel, inner city by pass and QUT Kelvin Grove campus. This property represents great buying for the owner occupier or investor in a great location on the city fringe.
The property features:
– 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 car
– Open plan living with tiled floors.
– Sleek and modern kitchen with ample bench space and storage, soft close cabinetry with quality stainless steel appliances.
– Expansive outdoor balcony perfect for entertaining.
– Master bedroom is serviced by ensuite and large built-in robes
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Main bathroom with shower over bath and laundry.
– Laundry also in the garage for better space options.
– Security intercom access
– Single secure automatic lock up parking with additional storage space.
– Close to quality schools and public transport
– Pet friendly
– Complex recently painted and landscaped
– Body Corporate Fees $3092 per year
With its many attributes, Newmarket is a place that the locals would rather keep secret. Excellent public transport with easy walking access to Newmarket train station, abundant parks, Newmarket swimming pool, open spaces, bike networks and a serene environment belie its close proximity to the Brisbane CBD. With a variety of retail options, you are spoilt for choice with Newmarket’s Reading Shopping Centre and Reading’s newly built Newmarket Village Cinemas, Wilston Village, Stafford City with its eight cinemas, Big W and Woolworths and Coles Alderley. You are also in the Newmarket and Kelvin Grove State School catchment and have easy access to the Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel with the Brisbane CBD only a 10min drive and linking you with the north and south coasts.
Opportunities in such quality locations are very rarely available.
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes*