SOLD by DANNY CODY and MATTHEW JABS
Be quick to take advantage of the new $20,000 first home buyers grant!
Here is your opportunity to secure one of the remaining brand new apartments, the seller has priced to sell. Conveniently located in one of Brisbane’s most sought after locations, its proximity to all the essential amenities allows for ease of living, and with comfort and convenience at the forefront of the design and location, 10 Ruby Rd encompasses the very best of north side living.
First home buyers are eligible to apply for the Government’s $20,000 Great Start Grant from the 1st July 2016.
Upon first inspection you will be impressed by the attention to detail and high quality fixtures and fittings. Crisp white walls and stylish trimmings and expansive open plan kitchen and living areas give you a sense of relaxation and comfort as you enter each apartment. The superb spaces all feature a well-equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and the living/dining areas flow effortlessly out onto either a private balcony with beautiful outlooks.
– 2 bed 2 bath 1 car
– Modern conveniences include, cable connection for broadband and pay television
– Ample windows to for an abundance of natural light, high ceilings and a neutral palette
– open plan living and dining areas are all tiled and seamlessly flow to your private outdoor
– Gourmet kitchens with stone bench tops, high gloss finished cupboards, under mount sink
with vented range hood, AEG appliances with 5 year warranty
– Bathrooms and ensuites feature bulkhead with built in mirror cabinet, wall hung vanity,
modern open shower with nibb wall & blade of glass
– Large carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master bedrooms have walk in robe’s
– Each apartment has an internal laundry
– Rectified 300×600 tiles throughout & 300×100 subway tiles
– Air conditioning throughout as well as ceiling fans
– Low Body corporate Fees
– Great rental returns
Location wise, 10 Ruby Rd is within close proximity to every amenity you could need from the train station that can take you to the city in 15 minutes, and the Enoggera Army Barracks; to Brookside Shopping Centre and the Blackwood Rd caf precinct. 10 Ruby Rd is also located within a short drive to several high and primary schools and is less than 10 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD. It also has great access to major arterial roads that can take you where you need to be in no time.
This is great buying in a fantastic location, be quick to book your inspection.