Modern, Great Finishes & Amazing location!
Offering an urban and modern lifestyle in an unbeatable location, this near new two bedroom apartment will really impress you as soon as you walk through the front door, it is supper spacious, light-filled and beautifully finished with tones of greys and whites throughout.
It's the little things that make the difference and this home has plenty to ensure that you're going to love living in it! Located on Level 8 at the sought after Quest Building, it's a very short stroll to Kelvin Grove State College, Queensland University of Technology, Victoria Park and this property will not last long! Please call and book for an inspection.
• Located high up on Level 8;
• Light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen opening out to a great sized balcony;
• Airconditioning throughout the living and dining areas and bedrooms;
• Two good sized bedrooms large enough for queen beds and bed side tables;
• Full length floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to the balcony stack open to create a huge outdoor-indoor entertaining space;
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and high quality steel appliances;
• Separate laundry and study nook;
• Privately positioned in the building;
• One secure car space;
• Security access and intercom system
– Situated within the Quest run complex (but in a private residents only section), you have the benefit of a Hotel run facility (well maintained and always tidy).
– The complex includes a lovely pool area, BBQ area and Gym for residents use.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Victoria Park, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Kelvin Grove State College (ranked top 5 in Brisbane) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 2.5km north west of Brisbane's CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb's proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 7-9 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.