Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment Overlooking Parkland
Here is your opportunity to secure this beautifully finished and well-presented 2 bedroom apartment situated in the perfect inner city base of Kedron giving you great proximity to the CBD and stylish living. This property has been designed with an open plan concept whilst incorporating easy flow living.
Ideally located in the inner northern blue chip suburb of Kedron, this apartment is only 8 kilometres (15min) from the CBD and is in walking proximity to Westfield Chermside, Café/ dining precinct, numerous retail hubs and highly regarded schools whilst having easy access to the Airport link and Clem 7 Tunnel. This property represents great buying for the owner occupier or investor in a great location on the city fringe.
The property features:
– 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 car
– Open plan living.
– Sleek and modern kitchen with stone benchtops with waterfall edge, soft close cabinetry. with quality stainless steel appliances.
– Expansive and private outdoor balcony perfect for entertaining.
– Air-conditioning throughout.
– Master bedroom is serviced by ensuite and walk-in robe.
– All bedrooms have LED lights and fans
– All bathrooms feature beautifully designed cabinetry, stone benchtops and ample storage.
– Main bathroom has two-way access for the Second bedroom with walk-in robe aswell.
– Laundry off main bathroom.
– Security intercom access
– Smart wiring throughout and NBN ready.
– Single secure parking.
– Close to quality schools and public transport.
– Pet friendly.
– Body Corporate fees $4251.37 per annum.
– Tenanted until 14/10/21 for $400 per week.
– Overlooking Bradbury Park.
This is a superb opportunity to secure this spacious apartment in one of Brisbane's most accessible locations. Kedron is conveniently located just 8 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook and Bradbury Park and dog park are right on your doorstep.
The Padua Precinct is within walking distance which includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony's Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also within walking distance.
For further details or to book your inspection, please call Danny Cody on 0404 077 102.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.