Spacious Apartment Boasting River & City Views
Here is your opportunity to secure this spacious well-appointed apartment located on the border of Hamilton and Newstead. The heart of the home is the entertainer's balcony with alfresco dining flowing from end to end of the apartment featuring magnificent views from the Brisbane River and city skyline across the mountains through to Hamilton Hill. A spacious open plan living flows from the moment you enter and is well serviced by a spacious kitchen with stone benchtops with waterfall edge and ample storage European appliances.
The home has a perfect blend of clean crisp finishes and a practical floor plan with the master bedroom and second bedroom separated by the living and both having direct access to the entertainers balcony and an abundance of natural light.
– 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car accommodation
– Spacious open plan living with ample natural light
– Well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, ample storage and Euro appliances
– Large master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe
– Spacious second bedroom
– Large main bathroom with separate laundry
– Air-conditioning throughout
– Roof top pool, BBQ and Gymnasium
– Secure parking and lift access
– Onsite manager
– Intercom system with swipe access and CCTV security
– Exclusive catchment area of Brisbane's most prestigious schools, Ascot State School, St Margaret's
Anglican Girls School, St. Agatha's primary school and St. Rita's college.
– Designed by the award-winning Ellivo Architects and Vecchio Property Group
– Pet friendly
– Body corp fees $4012.88 per annum
Local destinations including Breakfast Creek Hotel and Albion Raceway are at your doorstep and the Racecourse Road retail and dining precinct, James Street, Gasworks and New Farm Park are within easy reach, as are both Northshore and Brett's Wharf ferry terminals. With significant upgrades in 2020, residents also benefit from enhanced public transport and a scenic bike path to the city. Centrally located, you are only 9 minutes from Brisbane Domestic and International Airports, 15 minutes from Southbank and 50 minutes from the Gold Coast and have easy access to the inner city bypass and airport link and Clem 7 tunnels with Brisbane CBD only 4kms away.
Opportunities in such quality locations are very rarely available, be quick to inspect to avoid disappointment.
For Further details or to arrange an inspection, please call Danny Cody on 0404 077 102
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.