HAMILTON LIFESTYLE EXCELLENCE
Take advantage of this opportunity to secure this spacious apartment today, located in the highly desirable Hamilton Harbour Complex and Portside with its stylish shops, cafes and restaurants and future hub of the proposed Northshore Olympic Village precinct.
This property is sure to impress with its open plan living, kitchen and dining area,
stone bench tops and quality fixtures and fittings. Freshly painted and carpeted throughout this fantastic apartment is finished in a very neutral contemporary colour scheme and offers a functional floor plan capturing incredible northeast views to Moreton island and afternoon bay breezes. Positioned high on the twentieth floor, this apartment also boasts secure electronic keyless access with intercom and secured basement parking.
This apartment's location in the hub of Hamilton Harbour offers ease of living for both owner occupiers and prospective tenants with City Cat, bus and train just minutes from your door. Stroll to Racecourse Road for coffee or breakfast on the weekends and enjoy the Riverside route for a run or bike ride. The lifestyle options are endless so call me today to arrange your inspection.
– One bedroom with mirrored built-ins
– Modern well-appointed bathroom with Internal laundry
– Kitchen includes stone benchtops, quality appliances, gas cook top and dual dishdraws
– Outdoor entertaining with incredible views to Moreton Island
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Intercom at the main front entrance
– Secure parking space with lift access
– Complex includes Resort-style swimming pool, spa and alfresco entertaining areas
plus secure bike storage
– Close to restaurants and cafes with Woolworths Metro on the ground level and cinemas at
the Portside precinct
– Currently Vacant
– Area is 52sqm internal + 10sqm balcony = 62sqm total.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.