HAMILTON LIFESTYLE EXCELLENCE
Entry via at 8 Hercules Road
Take advantage of this opportunity to secure this spacious apartment today, located in the highly desirable Hamilton Portside and proposed Northshore Olympic Village precinct with its stylish shops, cafes and restaurants.
This property is sure to impress with its open plan living, kitchen and dining area,
stone bench tops and quality fixtures and fittings. Finished with a neutral colour scheme throughout and offering a functional floor plan capturing incredible river and city views and afternoon breezes. Positioned high on the seventh floor, this modern high tech complex also boasts secure electronic keyless access with intercom and secured basement parking.
This apartment's location in the hub of Hamilton Harbour offers ease of living for both owner occupiers and prospective tenants with City Cat, bus and train just minutes from your door. Stroll to Racecourse Road for coffee or breakfast on the weekends and enjoy the Riverside route for a run or bike ride. The lifestyle options are endless so call me today to arrange your inspection.
– One bedroom with mirrored built-ins
– Modern well-appointed bathroom with Internal laundry
– Kitchen includes stone benchtops, quality appliances, gas cook top and dual dishdraws
– Multi-purpose space with 2nd mirrored built-in, great for overnight guests or work space
(currently used as the dining area)
– Outdoor entertaining
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Intercom at the main front entrance
– Secure parking space with lift access
– Complex includes Resort-style swimming pool, spa and alfresco entertaining areas
plus secure bike storage
– Close to restaurants, shops and cinemas at the Portside precinct
– Currently tenanted at $385/wk until September
– Internal area: 56m2, Balcony: 11m2, Total Area: 67m2
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.