Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment in Secure Gated Complex
Private Inspections Only
Please contact the sales agent directly via phone or email to organise a way for you to view this property.
It's important if you are symptomatic or do not feel well that you maintain respect for our vendors and do not go on site.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Here is your opportunity to secure this nicely presented and well positioned 2 bedroom apartment situated in the perfect inner city base of Greenslopes, giving you great proximity to the CBD and resort style living. This property has been designed with an open plan concept whilst incorporating easy flow living.
Ideally located in the inner southern blue chip suburb of Greenslopes, this apartment is only 5.7 kilometres (8min) from the CBD and is in walking proximity to Coles, Café/ dining precinct, numerous retail hubs and highly regarded schools whilst having easy access to the Highway and Clem 7 Tunnel. This property represents great buying for the owner occupier or investor in a great location on the city fringe.
The property features:
– 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 car
– Open plan living.
– Sleek and modern kitchen with ample bench space with new appliances, electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage.
– Large private outdoor balcony perfect for entertaining.
– Air-conditioning in the living and ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
– Master bedroom is serviced by ensuite and walk-in robe.
– Main bathroom with new dryer and has two-way access for the Second bedroom with built-in robe aswell.
– Laundry in main bathroom.
– Security intercom access
– Resort style living with pool, gazebo and BBQ area.
– Single car space.
– Ample off street visitor parking.
– Close to quality schools, hospital and public transport.
– Pet friendly.
– Body Corporate fees $3469.44 per annum.
– Council Rates $415 p/qtr.
– Gated complex with on-site managers.
– Great rental returns.
An idyllic position, this home is just a short walk away to Greenslopes Private Hospital, Greenslopes busway, Greenslopes State School, child care centre, IGA, Coles, Greenslopes Shopping Mall, local café and restaurant, Ekibin Park East and Thompson Estate Reserve. Only a moments' drive to further quality schools, Stones Corner Village, Buranda Village, Coorparoo Square and the Pacific Motorway, this ultra-convenient location has it all.
Whether you are looking to invest or looking for your own place to call home, this is fantastic buying and a must inspect.
For further information or to inspect the home please call Danny Cody on 0404 077 102.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.