Luxury Living on the Kedron Brook - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Introducing 5/23 Ashmore Street, a stunning four year old contemporary apartment featuring a spacious and practical layout with seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity. Built with entertaining at the forefront, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers a large private outdoor courtyard with low maintenance gardens. Situated on the cusp of Enoggera and Everton Park this luxury residence sits elevated in a boutique complex of just 9 apartments. The location is unrivalled with acres of parklands, walking and bike tracks all just short walk away at the Kedron Brook. The recently renovated Everton Plaza and Park Lane Precinct offers all your shopping and dining needs just a moments' walk in the other direction.
– Open plan living/dining areas flowing through to the large private courtyard and low maintenance gardens.
– Beautifully appointed kitchen with striking cabinetry, large stone bench tops and double sink.
– Stunning master bedroom with luxury ensuite and generous built-in wardrobe.
– Fully tiled bathrooms with charcoal features and ample storage.
– Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home.
– Boutique complex of just 9 apartments.
– Single secure undercover car space with remote controlled security gate.
– Low body corporate fees just $550.00 approx./qtr.
– Pets subject to Body Corporate Approval
– 170m Kedron Brook Bikeway
– 400m Shopping and Park Lane Dining
– 450m Bus Stops
– 600m Hillbrook Anglican School
– 1km Brookside Shopping Centre
– 1.4km Enoggera Train Station
– 7km Brisbane CBD
Located on the border of Enoggera and Everton Park this location enjoys an abundance of walking tracks, parklands, play grounds and BBQ areas to discover. Within close proximity you'll find Brookside Shopping Centre, Everton Park Shopping Centre and the brilliant Park Lane Precinct with fantastic dining options. The transport options are also varied with buses on Griffith Street and Southpine Road or Mitchelton Train Station just a short walk across past Brookside Shopping Centre. The property is also walking distance to Hillbrook College, Mount Maria College and OLOA Primary school.
This is a fabulous opportunity to buy into a highly sought after pocket of Everton Park.
For further details please contact James Gainford on 0466 900 049.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.