Contemporary Living a Stone's Throw from Acres of Parkland - Virtual Tour available to view in photo carousel
Welcome home to 3/56 Moran Street, this contemporary light filled, open plan apartment offers buyers a spacious and practical layout with seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity in a small boutique complex of just 7 apartments. Built in 2016, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers all the modern features expected in a contemporary residence with a brilliant outdoor space including an elevated balcony and low maintenance private garden. The location is unrivalled with acres of parkland at Sedgley Dog Park directly across the street and is a short walk to Alderley's prestigious café precinct, train station and shopping facilities.
– Light filled open plan living area flowing through to the private balcony and courtyard with low maintenance gardens.
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtop, stainless steel appliances, soft close cabinetry, double sinks, electric cooktop and breakfast bar.
– Master bedroom with luxury ensuite and walk-in-robe.
– Spacious main bathroom with shower over bath and frameless shower screen.
– Ceiling fans throughout with split system air-conditioning in the living and master bedroom.
– Thick noise mitigating glass.
– Secure basement style car parking plus storage unit.
– Body Corporate fees – $626.50 per quarter.
With a growing Cafe culture and acres of parkland at your doorstep it's no wonder Alderley was voted Brisbane's most liveable suburb. Local facilities are in abundance and include Newmarket Pool, Sedgley Park with dog off leash area, Wilston Village retail and restaurants, Newmarket Village with Reading Cinemas, hotel, open air eateries, coffee and gelato. An array of walking and bike trails including Banks Street Reserve & the Kedron Brook are also nearby.
Please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or James Gainford on 0466 900 049 for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.