SOLD by KAREN McBRYDE and MATTHEW JABS
This top floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit has been recently updated and offers a peaceful aspect across Alderleys lush green streetscape.
Within easy walk of train, bus, major shops, restaurants and cafes, this is an unbeatable location for busy professionals and students with easy access to the city and beyond.
– top floor for views, privacy and security
– recently updated tiles, carpet, internal paint & renovated ensuite
– split system air conditioning to the lounge
– north east facing living and dining area
– light, open plan and great breezes
– internal laundry
– secure underground parking with space for storage
– Security screens throughout, including entry door
– Secure intercom entry
– Under cover visitors parking
The complex features:
– 60m to bus with access to QUT & CBD
– 450m to Alderley train station and grab a coffee on the walk there
– low body corporate levies (no lift, pool or gym) $823.50/qtr
– healthy sinking fund balance of $85,000
– rental returns of $350 per week with low vacancy
– small complex of just 16 units
– 19 years old
– external painting booked for July 2018
Within a short walk to the new Coles Alderley, as well as restaurants and cafes, 3 minute drive to Reading Newmarket and just over 6kms to the CBD, Alderley offers excellent value so close to everything.
Please contact Karen McBryde for further details and to arrange an inspection on 0415 662 802.