ANOTHER GREAT PLACE RESULT!
Opportunities to buy into the tightly-held ‘O Roads’ are few and far between. A whisper quiet enclave of Yeronga’s most highly sought streets, the O Roads boast access to some of the suburs best offerings, and this elevated vacant block offers the best of position and potential combined.
8 Orcades Road lies just 500 metres from Brisbane River, Brisbane Corso Reserve and a number of parks including Leyshon Park connected by kilometres of bike-paths. St Sebastian’s Primary is also just 500m in the southern direction, with the cafes of Hyde Park rounding out the lifestyle offering. Families and couples will delight in the lifestyle, all just 7km south of the City.
453m2 in size with a rear Easterly aspect and wider-than-average 15.2m frontage, there are no small-lot code limitations providing broad scope and flexibility for an array of house designs. Opportunities to design your own dream home in such a tightly-held, well established inner-city suburb are few and far between – act now to make it yours.
– Generous 452m2 block with rear Easterly aspect
– Wide 15 metre frontage and 30 metres deep*
– No small-lot code restrictions – great flexibility with building
– 500m to river, Brisbane Corso Reserve, Leyshon Park + bikeways
– 500m to St Sebastian’s Primary and 7km from the City