SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in a highly desired pocket of Alderley, Elgin Street presents a great opportunity to build your dream home. Conveniently located a mere 6.8 kilometres from the Brisbane City Centre, this 405m2 block is set amongst some of the area’s best homes whilst being in a whisper quiet location with the city at your doorstep.
The land in summary:
– 405m2 of relatively flat land with a perfect North facing aspect.
– 10.1m x 40.1m deep (approx.)
– Being sold fully serviced and ready to build on (no pipes running through the block)
– Banks Street precinct boarders Alderley, Ashgrove and Enoggera – a great area to live in.
– Newmarket State School Catchment and Kelvin Grove State High School Catchment.
Elgin Street is located within close proximity to many sought after schools including Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College Ashgrove, Hillbrook Anglican High School and is within the Newmarket State School and Kelvin Grove High School catchment. The block is also within walking distance to a number of parks including acres of parkland at the Banks Street Reserve.
There is an abundance of transport options including the Alderley train station, express buses and local buses on Samford Road and Enoggera Road, whilst being a short distance to major road networks like the airport link, Clem 7 tunnel and with easy access west with the Legacy Way tunnel.
For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 04222 94 272.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**